Tuesday, August 08, 2006

When something's not right, it's wrong.

Zen of Dylan.

Anyway, I totally failed last night. I'm sitting there with my phone and thinking "if i dial this number, half-stoned though i may be, i will have to write about it on that blog (which is the best blog ever; WHERE ELSE DO YOU GET PHONESEX CONFESSIONS?).

so yeah i was playing wiht differnet dirty parts of my body and i called some phoner hoe and had a really pretty vanilla conversation adn didn't even really come because i was like "this is stupid and doesn't work for me that well." so i hung up and flew solo some more.

Dropped $20 on that. YAYAYAYAY.

I = LOSE

________________

In other news, i hung with Elise and she did her best to convince me i should go freelance. Probably i should. i can write at at least a 12th grade level. I even looked up my old "professional" articles (technically, yeah) from when i was 20/21 and learned two things:

1. I was a serviceable writer then.
2. I am a slightly more serviceable writer now.

Well, tonight I"M REALLY NOT GOING TO CALL TEH PHONE SECKS>> Je promise.

i have to get shorts before 7 so i can do kung food. KUNG FOOD! ok blog, i will tell you tomorrow about kung food HOPEFULLY ass-ooming i don't PUSS OUT..

4 Comments:

Blogger customer said...

LAWLZ UR LOOSER!!!!!!!
that's 20 bucks that could have gone to unicef. or to a nice dinner! HAWHAW! <--nelson

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE< HE's DEALING WITH A PROBLEM AND BEING REAL VULERNABLE AND SHIT. GIVE SOMEBODY SOME SUPPORT FOR OnCE!!!!! PARTYSTORE< PLEASE DON"T CALL FOR PHONE SECKS TONITE, PLEASE. OK I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER>

2:21 PM  
Blogger customer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:47 PM  
Blogger customer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home